Saturday, November 28, 2009

Question about ordering off MAC cosmetics online in the UK?

I was just wondering, if i make a small order would it get sent in a box or a envelope? If a box does it get put through the letterbox? Our postman doesn't knock on the door he just takes undelivered packages back to the post office!


Thanks in advance.Question about ordering off MAC cosmetics online in the UK?
I can answer this.





I'm in the UK and order from MAC online all the time.





Even when I have ordered like 1 lipstick, they ALWAYS send it in a box, about 6'; by 4';.





Hope this helps.Question about ordering off MAC cosmetics online in the UK?
I remember when I placed an order for only one lipstick and it came in a box that I had to sign for by the delivery company MAC uses. The box size was too big to be posted through my letterbox I think they should make smaller boxes for smaller items.
In a box Here in the US they just leave it on the front along wit the rest of the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash