Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I do an online Cosmetic Science program?

I recently applied to an online Cosmetic Science program. The program is new and I'm worried that no one will hire me with that degree since it was online and the nature of the program. I have been interested in this field for a while and was happy to see the option of it being offered online since I am unable to move out of state to the school. Does anyone know of someone that will hire me with an online Cosmetic Science degree? If so, what are some various types of industries I will be able to go into?Should I do an online Cosmetic Science program?
Make sure the school is an accredited college--a lot of online schools are essentially diploma mills that aren't respected or accepted. There is a a Society of Cosmetic Chemists or something like that--do a websearch, and contact them for info on schools. A degree in this field would be fun--you could work for a cosmetic company formulating cosmetics, a perfume company, or someplace like Johnson %26amp; Johnson developing or marketing skin care products, or even in sales. Good luck.
  • laons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash