Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can i order online from the mac cosmetics site?

i live in indiaCan i order online from the mac cosmetics site?
yes you can. you will have to use a credit card though they don't accept paypalCan i order online from the mac cosmetics site?
India, woooooooh, I havent been India for like three years now :( I wonder if its changed lol


Anyways..... YES you can, just go on the MAC site and pick your country if not google it, I know there are MAC stores in like Mumbai (did i spell that right lol) so you must be able to order off line!
Should'nt see why not :)
I live in Australia and i Order from the US mac site. I just emailed them and asked and they gave me the postage costs.


hopefully you can just do that to :)
Yes, MAC ships internationally. You will have to select the country you are in upon visiting the website.
Yes you can, as long as you have a credit card
no
  • laons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash