Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jive Cosmetics Desire Body Spray, scent: Vivid Obsession. Know where to find it online?

When I was travelling in New Zealand and Australia I found the most AMAZING-smelling bodyspray/deoderant/cologne ...... and I stupidly didn't bring any back with me. It's an Australian-made product so you can only buy it there, and I'm hoping someone can tell me if they know of a place where you can buy it online. The company is called ';Jive Cosmetics';, the product line is ';Desire';, and the scent I want is ';Vivid Obsession';. Thanks to anyone who can help!Jive Cosmetics Desire Body Spray, scent: Vivid Obsession. Know where to find it online?
Recently lot of mails are coming in the internet seen.Lovely and lively sprays and scents are advertised .Watch your PC .you may be lucky to see .How ever they are a bit costly ones .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash