Thursday, December 3, 2009

E.L.F. Cosmetics?$1 online Product Review?

ELF Cosmetics are only $1 online. They even have a half off sale now and free shipping with a min purchase. Are these products crappy or are they a steal???E.L.F. Cosmetics?$1 online Product Review?
I've heard about ELF cosmetics here and there but never really looked into the brand itself. After reading your question, I decided to go to the site and check it out. The site is incredible for a smaller makeup company. I checked out some of the products and I fully intend on grabbing some tomorrow. From a few friends and family members, it's well worth checking into, I've just never gotten around to it. I've heard complaints from a few people online, however, that their mineral foundation is itchy. This is usually due to personal bias against cheaper brands and/or sensitive skin. There are certain attributes in mineral makeup, such as bismuth, that may affect people with very sensitive skin and may cause it to be irritated. However, some people like to put down low-end cosmetics just because they assume if it's cheaper, it's got to be worse than the more expensive brand, which is obviously not true. All brands of makeup contain a lot of the same ingredients. It's not all about brand or price. Anyway, I've heard that the lipglosses, eyeshadows, and tools are the some definite steals of the brand. I'd say go for it. I know I am. Anyway, it's a dollar per product, you can't beat that.E.L.F. Cosmetics?$1 online Product Review?
I heard about ELF cosmetics in one of those magazines you buy at the grocery store checkout stand, thought with the prices being so reasonable I'd give them a try. I've ordered at least six times and have always received prompt, courteous service and the quality of the items is very good. Report Abuse

they are actually decent, for one dollar... do you have a target store nearby? if so you can go there they have an entire end cap display at my local target store.
I have tried almost everyone of their products...well because they are a dollar so what the heck right?.......Anyways i would only reccomend any of their lip products everything else seems very cheaply put together...the colors in the eyeshadows are not very pigmented and the eyeliners are very dry..their bronzers are orange...the false eyelashes are really ';plasticky'; the all over face color is extremely shimmery..so much more...But if you are going to buy anything but their lip products they are long lasting and come in nice colors





Good Luck
For a dollar they aren't too bad, but there are definitely better cosmetic brands out there. If you're on a budget though they really aren't too bad! :)
they are good products, seventeen recommends them in their magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash