Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anybody used e.l.f. cosmetics, the ones you buy online for just $1?

yes I buy from them they have a buy 2 get 3rd free coupon at http://www.shoppingcodes.com/Health-n-Be鈥?/a> by the wayHas anybody used e.l.f. cosmetics, the ones you buy online for just $1?
Yeah I have used them before but I was not too happy with them...





I have also heard that people have had problems buying from their website, you might want to see if any local stores sell e.l.f before you buy it online!!Has anybody used e.l.f. cosmetics, the ones you buy online for just $1?
They're awesome!


And they're so cheap!


I love their eyeshadows and lipgloss!


I highly recommend their products!


They have them at Target.
yeah.


for the price they are really good.


they are pretty good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash