Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am trying to get my money back or replacement from a cosmetic company online. Can my bank help me?

Hello all





I purchased a product over the internet and it was faulty. I tried calling several times with no success at all - or someone would say they would call back, and they never.





I also sent an e-mail, but it was after the 30 day back guarantee because I could not speak to anyone regarding my problem.





I am not from America and I know that in England I could report this matter to Trading Standards there, could the bank help me or is there another organizing body that could help me?





Sensible questions appreciated.





Thank you in advance. =)





Website: www.cosmeticmall.com - I have tried so many times with customer service and I am getting no where!I am trying to get my money back or replacement from a cosmetic company online. Can my bank help me?
You had to have paid with a credit card if it was an online transaction. Call your issuer and file a chargeback with them. Be sure to have all of your documentation ready and the product boxed up. They side with the buyer virtually every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash